Located at Angkor Cultural & Tourism Complex’s most busiest local late afternoon attraction, the 23-hectares Sokha Siem Reap Resort is accessible in a few steps away from the newly established Angkor ticket booth terminal. Designed for natural living, the 776-rooms Sokha Siem Reap Resort is an authentique Cambodian resort designed to deliver a restful stay and a complete fresh-air breathtaking resort.
For conferences or meetings, the resort offers a 2,200-sqm pillar-free Grand Ballroom and eight additional meeting rooms flooded with natural light and one-touch control panels for lighting, sound and multi-media equipments. After touring the temple, guests can have freedom to relax at our 1,200-sqm pool, having the afternoon tea at the TeaBar or enjoy our signature Khmer traditional massage at the renowned Jasmine Spa.
The Lake Restaurant Complex—which includes Chinese cuisine, Japanese cuisine, Asian cuisine and the Western cuisine—is the SOKHA brand’s flagship food and beverage offering in Cambodia, with its cutting edge design and versatility moving well beyond the traditional hotel coffee shop. The Lake Restaurant Complex updates the dining experience, making guests active participants, as their food is cooked-to-order, as they move through different restaurant stations.
- Private balcony with timber wood floor
- Private bathtub with hot & cold shower
- High speed internet access
- Writing desk and individual sofa seating
- International satellite TV
- Electronic in-room safe
- Individual air conditioning
- IDD telephone with voicemail
- In-room mini-bar with tea and coffee making facilities
- Electricity AC 220 volts
- Slippers & Bathrobe
- Resort Facilities:
- Jasmine Spa
- Health and fitness centre
- Tea Bar & Lounge
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Garden
- Four restaurants – European, Chinese, Japanese, Asian/Korean and All Day Dining
- WaterPark Complex – Mini Market, Children Play Ground, Sport Center